Maison Ardure Guesthouse
The Maison Ardure Guesthouse is a 17th century manor house, old dependence of the Castle of Terraube, completely renovated in two phases, in 2003 and 2007.
- 5 “Epis” rooms and structure
- Wellness area with Hammam and Sauna
- Fitness room
- Leisure spaces with pool table, library, TV, DVD
- Heated swimming pool
- Delicious breakfasts with homemade products
- Tasteful dinners and excellent Gascony products
- Recommended by the Michelin guide since 2009
- Recommended by the Rivages guide “Chambres d’Hôtes de Charme” since 2006
- Free WIFI access
News and Deals
The Belladone room, located on the ground floor with access to the garden, is fully equipped for people with reduced mobility.
The Almadies room has a mezzanine with television, ensuite walk-in bathroom with massage stream shower and air conditioning.
The Plumes d'Oie room is located on the first floor, with a TV lounge, ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower.
The Part des Anges suite is located on the first floor. It offers two bedrooms with their own bathroom, and a comfortable sitting room with sofa, armchairs ant TV.
The Opaline bedroom is located on the ground floor, with direct access to the park. It has air conditioning and a cosy TV lounge.